Biotin Skin, Hair and Nail Care Capsules
Biotin plays an important role in the health of your hair, skin, and nails. Biotin is one of several B vitamins that support a healthy metabolism. Biotin converts glucose from carbohydrates into energy for the body. Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin. That means it's not stored in your body for long. Your body doesn't naturally produce it. Biotin is a vitamin. Foods such as eggs, milk, or bananas contain small amounts of biotin. Biotin is used for biotin deficiency. It is also commonly used for hair loss.
- Taking biotin can help treat low blood levels of biotin.
- Low blood levels of biotin can cause thinning of the hair and rash around the eyes, nose, and mouth.
- It may also be helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level.
- As directed by Healthcare Professional.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place away from light.