Vitamin A Capsules are used for the treatment of symptoms associated with a severe deficiency of vitamin A in the diet. These symptoms include long term infections, skin rashes, acne, skin ulcers and eye problems.
Vitamin A has multiple functions. It is important for growth and development, for the maintenance of the immune system, and for good vision. Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin. Vitamin A supplements increase longevity in healthy people. Vitamin A plays a role in many areas of the immune system, particularly in T cell differentiation and proliferation. It is a powerful antioxidant and acts as a hormone in the body. Vitamin A is vital for growth and development, cell recognition, vision, immune function, and reproduction and helps the heart, lungs, and kidneys.
- Vitamin-A helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs to function correctly.
- Vitamin A is important in the growth of all bodily tissues, including skin and hair.
- Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin with several important functions in the body.
- Protects Your Eyes From Night Blindness and Age-Related Decline.
- As directed by Healthcare Professional.
- This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a cool dry place away from light.